Best Flowers for the Summer
- Hydrangeas – These beautiful & voluminous blooms last up to 2 weeks and are grown in various colors. Each color has its own meaning. White hydrangeas are a symbol of purity, grace, and abundance. Pick the one that’s right for your home!
- Orchids – We love this type of flower because they are natural air purifiers. Their elegance also elevates your space with a fresh homey feel.
- Ranunculus – These flowers are perfect for your home as it symbolizes charm. This gentle bloom is the perfect way to set a welcoming space.
- Lilies – Lilies make excellent houseplants for your home. These lovely plants not only brighten up your living space but are also exceptional at cleaning your home air.
- Delphinium – Symbolizing cheerfulness and goodwill, Delphinium is the ideal protective plant. They communicate encouragement and joy, a perfect way to set the tone & feel of your home!
- Daisies – These bright flowers give a dainty and delicate feel. We love Daisies because it adds freshness to any indoor space.
- Sunflowers – Place these sunshine-like flowers in your contemporary-lighted Upper Ivy kitchen. They’re simply perfect for brightening up any summer space! We recommend adding some lemons on the side for that extra vibrant touch!
All these freshly-picked, elegant flowers will surely look captivating for your summer home oasis at the Strand. Flowers add color naturally, so imagine how’d they look in your bright and spacious living area!