Things to do near West Sacramento this Summer
A hot summer day calls for an activity-packed day!
- Baseball Game – Support your local minor league baseball team, Sacramento River Cats! Enjoy watching the game while eating hot dogs and fries at the Sutter Health Park with stunning views!
- Sacramento Zoo – Spend the day with your kids at the Sacramento Zoo. This classic attraction is great for families that love animals and a good educational experience! This zoo offers activities like feeding the giraffes, hearing the thrilling roars of a lion and learning about the animals and their habitats.
- Downtown Sacramento – Explore all the amazing restaurants and attractions in downtown Sacramento! We recommend checking out Prelude Kitchen & Bar! With an amazing menu of gourmet steaks and burgers, you’ll keep coming back for more.
- Coin-Op – This game room offers a lively pub experience with over 40 classic arcade games, a large beer selection & pizza by the slice or pie!
- The Revival – On a hot Friday night, The Revival is your best bet. This stylish poolside lounge on the roof of The Sawyer hotel offers cocktails & gourmet bar bites.
After a day of discovering the best of West Sacramento, head back to your Strand apartments to unwind! Relax in style poolside all summer long. Combined with our unmatched amenities and the exciting attractions of West Sacramento, you are guaranteed to have the best summer ever!